Our accredited staff are experienced in undertaking the flora and fauna studies necessary to support development applications in Queensland and NT. Our staff have a wealth of knowledge to guide developers and government agencies alike to successful outcomes. Services include:
- Terrestrial survey and assessment of flora and fauna.
- Targeted flora and fauna surveys including collaring and radio- tracking of significant fauna species.
- Habitat mapping of priority species and Environmental Impact Assessment.
- Development and implementation of threatened species management plans.
- EPBC Act referral and assessments and environmental impact statements.
- Regional ecosystem and bio condition assessments.
- Translocation of conservation significant flora species.
- Revegetation and rehabilitation/enhancement.
- Biodiversity offset identification, assessment, and management.
- Weed assessment, mapping, and management.