4 Elements Consulting offers Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) capabilities that can be tailored to a client or projects needs. Being able to capture high resolution aerial imagery and produce orthomosaic maps of current conditions enables 4 Elements Consulting to provide a range of monitoring services including:
- Native vegetation mapping
- Weed infestation extents
- Revegetation progress and groundcover
- Marine mammal surveys
- Large mammal and pest surveys
Landscape process monitoring
- Fire scar mapping
- Erosion and coastal mapping
- Disturbance mapping
- Mangrove and seagrass mapping
- Coral reef mapping
Thermal and multispectral monitoring
- Arboreal and nocturnal mammal monitoring
- Vegetation health monitoring
- Pest monitoring
Of satellite imagery (google earth) and state mapped Res vs our UAV orthtomosaic and adjusted Res.
Above maps show satellite imagery (google earth) vs UAV orthtomosaic and adjusted Res.
Above maps show state mapped Res vs UAV orthtomosaic and adjusted Res.
4 Elements Consulting is a fully CASA Certified and Licenced UAV service provider.